Secondary English Teacher
CER are seeking to recruit an English teacher to join our successful and busy supply teaching team and to work in one of our client schools in the Wirral area.
The successful English teacher will possess excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons to meet the varying needs of the students. This is a great opportunity to join our school and become part of their committed teaching team. We are looking for exceptional candidates in order to meet our commitments to our client schools and the students they support.
To be considered for the position you must: -
- Have experience teaching English at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status QTS or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers
- Having a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have an enhanced DBS (child workforce only) on the update service or be able to apply for a new DBS - CER will refund the cost of this after you work 20 days
Why work for CER? Well the benefits include (and are not limited to): -
- The support of a dedicated Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work within diverse schools
- Flexible working to suit your individual needs, to include day to day cover, short term and long-term placements
- Great pay rates
- Excellent opportunities for CPD, all free!
- Recommend a Friend Scheme with the opportunity to earn up to £250 per referral
If you a qualified teacher of English and can enthuse, motivated and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment then we urge you to get in touch today. Please call Susanne on or submit your CV now.