.Net Web Developer
.Net Web Developer
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 8DY
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per wee
Kognitiv facilitates beneficial trading relationships by directly connecting consumer audiences - via brands, corporations and associations - with the owners of travel assets. Kognitiv clients aspire to gain control over distribution and crucial consumer and market data to increased return on assets and to create tangible and meaningful value for their best consumers.
We are an entrepreneurial company with significant growth ahead of us and looking for outstanding people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are a fun and laid-back office offering a stimulating role that is extremely rewarding for the right candidate.
We currently have an exciting role for an experienced Developer to join our expert Development Team to help take our award-winning CMS and Travel booking Systems forward. This role is a demanding one, but will be hugely rewarding for the right candidate. We’re looking for a talented, dedicated Microsoft .Net Web Applications Developer to work as part of our lively team. You will have a key role in developing, managing and delivering high quality web applications with additional responsibility for the technical quality of production and delivery of development on-time.
You will also communicate to the management team and your colleagues on each project’s status whilst ensuring the highest level of quality in our work through code reviews, appraising technical aspects of work.
Ideally you should have, or be completing, a degree incorporating Software Engineering practices but this is not essential. The ideal candidate will have a real passion for digital technology and enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
You will also need a good working knowledge of:
- Programming with ASP.Net (either VB.Net or C#)
- HTML and CSS
- MS SQL databases (although working knowledge of any SQL-based database is acceptable)
- AJAX, JSON, XML & XLST knowledge also beneficial
Benefits, to include a selection of:
Our moto is if our staff are happy, then so are our customers, so working for Kognitiv comes with many benefits choose from, we have listed a few below, but these are always being updated:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 3 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- £300 towards Gym Membership (after 12 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
- Excellent Training Program to help increase your knowledge and skillset
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
Strictly no agencies please.