Junior FX Broker
Abounding Ltd - Orpington office BR5 3QB
We're looking for a driven individual who wants to outperform targets and fast track the junior programme. You will be joining a team of Senior FX brokers who have 16 years experience between them closing some of the biggest companies in Europe. You will be given on the job training as well as classroom based training to enhance your skills to better yourself at the job.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Making outbound calls to high net individuals and directors of companies
- Successfully identify new opportunities within the UK & European FX markets.
- Cold calling/Lead sourcing potential new clients
- Line up face meetings for senior members and attend with them
- Achieve set KPI's and Sales targets.
- Learning the financial markets
- Building relationships with Managing Directors/Financial directors across a variety of industries
- Demonstrate a keen commercial awareness for the FX markets.
- Be self-motivated to learn and develop your skills into the next role.
- Build your own client base
Must have the following Competencies:
- Have a good telephone manner & communication skills
- Being able to persuade and influence potential new clients
- Self-Motivated and target driven
- Able to work well in a team and report back to management
- Previous sales experience preferred but not essential
- Strong numerical, analytical and technical skills
- Strong IT skills
The Corporate FX Broker role offers the most competitive basic salary and commissions alongside the most advanced training throughout the industry.
12 month probation / training programme with salaries starting at £15,000 - £18,000 depending on experience and increasing to £18,000-£21,000 after 6 months if targets are met. (commission earning potential after month 3)
You can expect Year 1 OTE £30,000-£40,000 based on performance with Year 2 expected to increase to £60,000-£80,000. Step by step training will be provided to help you achieve in excess of £100,000 by Year 3 based on your work ethic. Your commission structure will be uncapped meaning your earnings are dependent on the work you put in.
The extensive training programme is designed to empower you with the tools and knowledge to help you have a long rewarding career.
Office Hours / Location:
Based in Orpington normal workings hours are 8:30-18:00, however Corporate FX Brokers will be expected to complete the hours necessary to achieve the expected company standards and performance. To this end Corporate FX Brokers will need to be flexible and prepared to work occasional late and early shifts to maximise the opportunity to contact all clients - this will be agreed with the Head of Desk / Directors.
Additional Benefits include:
- Trained by a team of highly driven successful people
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Subsidised gym membership on completion of probation
- Regular monthly incentives (company nights out, competitions, paid holidays etc)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
- Brokerage: 1 year (Preferred)