Customer Support Team Leader
Are you a good leader?
Do you have experience working within a product software company?
We are Preservica and we are changing the way organizations safeguard their digital information. Our SAAS Solutions are at the razor's edge of commercial software addressing the need for smart digital preservation technologies. As a world-leader in digital preservation, our award-winning software is used by leading businesses, archives, libraries, museums and government organizations across the globe.
To maintain our growth we believe in hiring strong technical talent and then supporting that talent to grow with us. Right now we are looking a Customer Support Team Leader with a passion for professional service excellence who wants to build on their experience and make a real difference to our SaaS Support Team.
As a Customer Support Team Leader in Preservica, you will lead the Service Desk from the front, ensuring that customer expectations are exceeded. This is a challenging and rewarding role that is fundamental in delivering customer service excellence and shaping the future of our Customer experience.
You will have day to day responsibility for the Support team of 3, ensuring they are meeting and exceeding performance and defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service.
The position requires solid technical skills - you will be handling tickets directly - so you will have a background in 2nd/3rd level support on enterprise software. Equally a deep commitment to end-user satisfaction and experience in driving process improvement is important.
- Oversee all the incoming requests, incidents and problems.
- Lead the service desk team - including motivation and training needs analysis.
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to customers and internally.
- Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Leverage service desk best practices and process frameworks, such as ITIL, to drive continual process improvement.
- Stay abreast of trends in service desk operations, management, technologies, sourcing, policies, procedures and other external changes that could have an impact on service desk services.
Customer Support | Support | Customer Service | Team Leader
- Previous experience at 2nd/3rd line in an IT service and support function
- Experience in leading a customer facing service desk
- Experience in using help desk solutions (JIRA, Freshdesk, Zendesk,…)
- Experience in working in a software product company
- Strong IT technical background ideally in application support
- ITIL certification is recommended
The personal qualities required for this role are:
- Strong customer service approach mind-set
- Ability to manage change effectively and takes responsibility for the performance and results of people or process
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Ability to develop good relationship with senior stakeholders
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer tangible career development opportunities and dedicated training time to support professional growth. Finally, we all work out of modern offices in Abingdon with a really great bunch of people - come and join us.