Financial Advisor - Bristol & Calne
PRS are working together with a successful and well known expert in their field of UK Financial Services and together we are recruiting for an outstanding Financial Adviser to provide advice on a full range of financial planning services. Our client’s business has over the years, grown to a multi-adviser practice with a range of in-house specialisms.
What we are looking for:
- An individual to join a team of professionally qualified Independent Financial Advisers
- A forward thinking adviser with a desire to grow with the business
- An individual with a positive attitude who likes a challenge
What's in it for you:
- Full administrative support to assist in the role
- Access to a number of central service functions such as Research, Marketing, Professional Development including professional training and networking
- A progressive remuneration package
- Significant rewards for long-standing advisers
- Rewarding and client centric culture as opposed to a traditional sales culture
- Conveniently located in a high street location in both Bristol and Calne
- The Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Ideally working towards Chartered status
- Previous financial planning experience and good knowledge of all life, investment, pension, protection and legislation
- Proven track record of meeting annual sales targets
Please don’t hesitate to contact Laura directly on O7894 9O5 36O to discuss the role in more details and ascertain if you’d like to be put forward for the opportunity.
PRS builds close relationships with candidates and clients to fully understand their needs. You can rely on PRS for support at any stage through the interview and selection process.