Interim Finance Manager
SF Group is currently recruiting an Interim Finance Manager for a well established business in Northampton. The role reports directly into the Finance Controller and is a great opportunity for an immediately available candidate to ensure continued growth of the business.
Interim Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Co-ordination and management of year-end audit, main point of contact for external auditors.
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and helping to deliver improved KPI's throughout the business
- Owning the accounting function
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgets, forecasts, reporting, project accounting
- Assist with process improvements, process reviews, streamline process where possible
- Provide support for the wider finance team
- Manage a team of 3 direct reports.
Key requirements for Interim Finance Manager:
- Qualified CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA/ (or equivalent)
- Advanced excel
- Ability to work to deadlines- highly organised individual
- Immediately Available
Competitive day rate:
- £250 - £300 per day