Heyland Recruitment are working exclusively alongside an entrepreneurial and ambitious SME business based in Leigh as they look to recruit an energetic and experienced Management Accountant to join their Finance Team and grow with the businesses at their Head offices on the outskirts of Wigan. You will be working within a dynamic environment and be responsible for ensuring that efficient and accurate accounting records are maintained as well and producing clear and timely financial information for the senior management team.
Reporting to the group Finance Director, your key responsibilities within this varied, hands on and challenging role will be;
* Bank reconciliations.
* Accruals and prepayments.
* Posting of journals.
* Cash management including the preparation, maintenance and monitoring of cash flow forecasts.
* Preparation of management accounts including VAT returns.
* Process purchase invoices from approval through to payment of invoices via online payments.
* Raise sales invoices, processing receipts as received.
Key Skills / Experience Requirements
* Excellent analytical skills including Advanced Microsoft Excel.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent organisation and time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
* The ability to demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion.
* A proactive approach to work and a 'can-do' attitude;