Are you a Marketing Manager within Financial Services? Then I have an opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team based from their offices in Salisbury.
Your role will be focused on supporting sales and actively supporting tactical and strategic opportunities to develop and market opportunities whilst building a strong, collaborative working relationship and pro-actively seeking ways to support the sales effort.
You will be part of a small marketing team responsible for adverting campaigns, positioning and all collateral. You will align input and output to commercial priorities, and work across the business to gain internal resource and external support, to assist in achieving this and building competitive advantage. Your role includes input into managing costs and driving best value and you will recognise the necessity in collaborating across the business to achieve this.
- Support the team to develop, execute and manage the product and marketing strategy
- Ensure activity is measured against a clear set of KPIs
- Management of all key marketing, POS and sales support content, acting as the author and owner of all content supporting all relevant compliance procedures
- Ensure the management of marketing activities with reference to positive conduct outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability and creative skills to develop and protect the brand and its positioning, promise and values in relation to key customer groups
- Act as product 'champion' across the business being key to driving change and developing products in line with customer needs. This will include liaison with a range of third parties including but not to, customers, suppliers, employees, investors and journalists for the benefit of our reputation
- Be responsible for the delivery of all marketing content and ideas that will feed into campaigns, supporting tactical and strategic sales and proposition launches/initiatives
- Demonstrate the ability to imagine and map customer journeys for any product, service or process effectively to needs and wants of clients
- Established experience and track record of leading successful marketing functions that support the wider business strategy and proposition development
- Ideally 3 yrs+ Financial Services Experience
- Creative flair and a passion for brands and marketing in financial services
- Marketing degree or equivalent specialist marketing qualification; CII or Financial Services qualification preferred but not essential
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £35,000 - £50,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include performance related bonus, holiday, pension, and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on to apply and find out more or email
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.