Our client is a highly regarded and established finance company based in the Kings Hill area. They are currently seeking a Compliance Officer to join their hardworking, professional team with the aim of overseeing the company’s compliance regime, evaluating compliance issues/concerns within the company.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Working within the Risk Department to develop, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of Compliance, fraud prevention and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct
- Collaborating with other departments (e.g. Sales and Case management) to identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability, fraud and risk; developing and implementing measures to resolve problem areas whilst providing guidance, feedback and learning to avoid similar situations in the future
- Conducting independent internal audits of client applicationsto ensure that compliance within the organisation is being appropriately adhered to and any issues are investigated and resolved
- Serving as subject matter expert on suspicious activity monitoring to other departments by providing advice and counsel to ensure they understand fraud and AML compliance and implications to their operations
- Providing reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Head of Risk and Senior Management informed of the operation and progress of risk and compliance efforts
- Working with the Human Resources Department to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate induction training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers
- Assisting with managing and record keeping of client’s complaints
To be successful, applicants will need to have experience of compliance auditing and reporting, along with a good understanding of fraud and AML compliance, ideally from within the financial services industry. In addition to this, collation and analysis of management information and preparation of associated dashboards and reports would also be a desirable attribute. Candidates will also need strong communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a good level of IT literacy combined with the ability to harness the benefits of new technologies.
In return, candidates will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package along with the opportunity to develop a successful career within this hardworking and supportive company.
Contact Helen with your CV for immediate consideration, as our client is actively interviewing.
In application for this role, you are consenting to ME Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.
ME Recruits Ltd full GDPR policy can be found at www.merecruits.com