Night Healthcare Assistant
Healthcare assistants play a vital role in the care of patients working under the direction of more senior healthcare professionals, they take care of the day-to-day needs of patients by providing help with range of tasks which include but are not limited to personal care, meals and mobility. They may also carry out a range of housekeeping duties, as wellas performing basic medical checks, such as taking a patients’ temperature, pulse and respiration rate.
As a HCA you must have the following;
- At least 6 months of clinical experience as a Healthcare Assistant (within the last 5 years in the UK)
- Able to provide 1 clinical references from your current/previous employer
- On call that is staffed seven days
- Competitive rate of pay
- Weekly pay
- On-going training and support
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Health and Social Care
- Career opportunities within the healthcare sector
- Flexibility in hours and to work within local area
Kare Plus is a prominent provider of high-quality healthcare services with a prestigious history in the sector and well-established links with numerous national healthcare organisations; we empower franchise owners to make a positive difference across local communities, on a national scale. Established in 1989, Kare Plus has almost 30 years' experience in providing a wide range of healthcare services. We specialise in supplying nurses, healthcare assistants and ancillary staff to private and public healthcare establishments, such as hospitals, nursing homes and medical centres.