Mental Health Care Support Worker CSW - NHS Band 2
Synergy Medical are looking for Care Support Workers to work within a mental health NHS environment in Bristol.
- Day shifts & night shifts available. There are more day shifts than night shifts.
- Successful applicants must be able to complete a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Successful candidates must be able to complete a mixture of either weekday & weekend shifts, or just week day shifts
Umbrella Pay of Rates:
- Monday to Friday days - £11.00 ph
- Monday to Friday nights & anytime on Saturday - £15.50 ph
- Sunday & Bank holidays - £21.50 ph
All successful candidates will go through a swift registration process. Registration days are held within Manchester City Centre. Some of the documentation required will include:
- Evidence of immunisation history, including Hep B
- Clinical references to cover the last 3-year period
- Training certificates
- DBS certificate, which is also registered on the online update service
If you're interested in the role, or know someone who is, please apply online or contact Craig on or
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.