Junior Systems / Programmer
Our client is a specialist software development house that provides management solutions to clients in the global legal market who utilize a common CRM platform.
They require a junior systems / programmer to support the existing technical team. The main focus of the role is programming, but the successful candidate will need to develop an understanding of the systems supporting the core product and eventually be able to configure these systems. By working alongside the technical team, it is hoped the successful candidate becomes a significant contributor to creating scalable, robust systems and solutions for clients.
Training will be provided in the core product and this includes certification.
- Applicants will need to hold a relevant IT qualification that is aimed at a career in software development
- Ideally have some experience of both SSRS and PowerBI.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft languages including VB.Net
- Working knowledge of database technologies including SQL and TSQL
- Demonstrate a desire to be involved in systems as well as development ie. Server maintenance and configuration.
A salary of 19k-24k is provided as well as other staff benefits. For further information please apply below.