Our client is one of the largest, leading recruitment groups in the country - specialising in medical recruitment. With a workforce of 300, processing of thousands of timesheets per week across 12 different businesses within the group, and growth year-on-year for the past 5 years with projections very strong for the foreseeable future, they are expanding and this is reflected in their expansion of the finance department, starting with a new role for a Credit Control Administrator, based at the Group Head Office in Harrow, Middlesex - along with the rest of the finance function.
This role, which sits with the Credit Control team centred on the Medical recruitment businesses, centres on the administration of invoices from the Credit Controllers and whilst this role doesn't involve chasing debts, the opportunity exists for the successful candidate to grow from Credit Control Administrator to Credit Controller - if inclined.
Core duties include;
- Maintain accurate spreadsheets and applications
- Send invoices to clients by email and post
- Raising invoices
- Provide general administrative duties such as scanning, filing - and transferring invoices
- Handle internal queries and resolve issues
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Admin and data entry experience of at least 1 year, ideally from a recruitment business but not essential
- Strong decision-making skills and a logical mindset
- Strong analysis skills and an eye for detail
- Solid IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent teamwork, organisation and communication skills
- A strong personality who will thrive in a busy, demanding team environment