An Event Communication agency based in Victoria which has quadrupled in size over the last three years has an exciting opening for a general all-round Finance Assistant to join their fun loving expanding team.
The role is very fast paced and the team is dynamic so the ideal candidate will be smart, energetic and resourceful with superb attention to detail
- Purchase Ledger - matching, batching and coding of invoices in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable, raising invoices, setting up new client accounts
- Credit control, chasing outstanding accounts
- Monthly bank account reconciliations
- Maintain the petty cash
- Issuing financial statements for analysis
- Reporting to management, preparing reports for non-financial members of staff
- Provide ad-hoc support to management as requested for various responsibilities
Ideally you will have 2 - 3 years previous finance assistant experience gained within the Marketing / Creative / Event world along with a can-do, positive attitude with previous exposure to Paprika software.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.