Are you a confident, dedicated and enthusiastic qualified KS2 teacher looking for your next challenge? Do you aspire to make a difference by providing children with the tools needed to reach their true potential? Do you have strong behaviour management skills and high expectations for every child? Great, apply now!
One of our local schools in Chester is looking for a creative and driven teacher to join their dedicated KS2 team. This position is in a year 5 class on a long-term basis starting after February half term. The school is well known for its warm and friendly nature and prides itself on its enthusiastic teachers and support staff: if you think you might fit in, get in touch with us today!
* Have QTS (Strong NQTs can be considered)
* Be able to plan and deliver engaging and interactive lessons
* Have a good understanding of the national curriculum
* Have strong behaviour management skills
* Be enthusiastic and creative in your teaching and learning support
* Working with a supportive team
* Opportunities to develop CPD
* A teaching assistant in every class
* Excellent access via car or public transport
* On-site parking
* Follow the national curriculum to deliver exciting and engaging lessons
* Follow school behaviour and safeguarding policies
* Inspire, encourage and challenge children to achieve their potential
* Plan, mark and assess children's work to a high standard
* Support children in preparation for Year 6
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.