Purchase Ledger Assistant
£19,000 - £21,000 Depending on Experience + The Best Benefits Ever!
About the Purchase Ledger Assistant Job
We’re looking for a flexible team player with a keen eye for detail and accuracy to support the Accounts Payable Supervisor in our finance team. You’ll be processing large volumes of invoices as well as using Excel spreadsheets, so a good level of computer literacy is essential as is a positive and friendly telephone manner for when you’re dealing with enquiries from suppliers, team members and leaders.
- Minimum 1-2 years Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger experience
- Computer literate (Financial systems knowledge plus intermediate excel skills)
- The ability to work to targets, achieving objectives and meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail, accurate when working under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with other team members & departments
- Flexibility required at certain times of the month depending on work load.
About the Company:
HF Holidays is an Award-Winning Travel and Hotel Company and the UK’s largest Walking & Outdoor holiday provider. We’re a co-operative society owned by its members and exist primarily to provide holidays in the great outdoors.
Our story began in 1913 and we currently employ a team of around 500 and specialize in providing walking holidays in the great outdoors in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Looking after our guests and team is at the heart of everything we do, and we constantly strive to improve and develop.
We aim to achieve our vision by applying the following values:
Trusted, Collaborative, Exceptional Experiences, Ownership, Inspiring, Passionate & Fun.
- Competitive salary
- 1-week free familiarisation visit at any of our country houses for you and your family plus up to £50 towards your travel every year
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 33 days after two years (pro rata for part time contract)
- Opportunities to organize and / or participate in various challenges and activities for our nominated charity
- One paid day each year to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Exclusive discounts at several high street outdoors equipment stores
- Exclusive discounts on our holidays throughout the world
- Exclusive discounts on our holidays for your friends and family
- Unique opportunity to explore the great outdoors
- Opportunity to join a multi-award winning, forward thinking, progressive and passionate company who train, develop and celebrate individual, team and organizational achievements
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Purchase Ledger Assistant job, our client would love to hear from you! Just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to complete your application.
Closing Date: February 15th 2019