Job title: CNC Miller
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
At Select Engineering & Technical, we are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Miller on behalf of long established CNC Machining specialist based in Preston.
Our client is experiencing fantastic growth and is continuing to expand year on year. This would be perfect for someone who is ambitious, willing to develop and not adverse to change.
* Setting and operating a CNC Mill using Fanuc control systems
* Machining large batches of components to the highest quality
* Working from detailed technical drawings and specifications
* Keeping your work area tidy
* Adhering to the companies health and safety policies
You will need to:
* Ideally be an apprentice trained, time served machinist with a strong CNC Milling background
* Previously worked with Haas machines and Fanuc controls
* Be used to working with one off pieces and large batches
* Be able to work quickly and efficiently to ensure targets are met
* Hardworking and able to work with multiple machines at once
The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and be a motivated team player.
To apply for the role please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Chris Taylor on .