Part time Accounts Assistant // 24 hours // South Manchester // @3 months
There is currently an opening for a trainee / Junior Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis. The role will suit a new Accountancy and finance graduate / AAT studier or a Junior Accounts Assistant who has already gained some exposure to in an accounting environment.
The position will be for @ 24 hours per week and there is some degree of flexibility with regards to how these hours can be worked.
- Petty cash management for a number of entities, including allocation to cost centres
- Purchase Ledger invoice processing
- Expenses - Credit Card reconciliations
- Payroll - time sheet checking and input of pensions data
Experience and skills:
- Has an accountancy qualification or current studier / or some exposure to finance administration
- Quick to pick up new systems and processes
- Enthusiastic to learn and make a positive contribution
- Willing to commit to part - time assignment for @3 months
If you are interested in the role please send your CV and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age