Customer Experience Manager
Customer Experience Manager (CX Manager)
Cardiff – 18 Month FTC
£35,000- £42,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with a well-established organisation based in Cardiff, who are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to promote brand awareness and deliver a superb customer journey.
Do you have strong Customer Experience strategy and stakeholder management practice? Are you passionate about providing your customer with the best experience possible? You might be just the person I am looking for…
The successful CX Manager will be responsible for:
• Design better experiences for our members using your wide range of skills including, insight gathering, research and service design thinking.
• Facilitate workshops where you will be creating service design blueprints or designing new end-to-end, multi-channel customer journeys maps.
• Driving the implementation of the new designs through the change programmes.
• Help create and then review the overall customer experience strategy and design principles to ensure we are delivering a great service for our members and remain differentiated versus our competition.
• Lead the rest of the business in delivering the designed customer experience, in particular, the distribution and communications channels – branch network, member services, digital and marketing communications.
• Establish suitable customer experience metrics for the overall experience, for specific customer journeys and at each ‘moment of truth’.
• Regularly report to appropriate senior management forums on latest customer experience metrics and presenting key developments.
• Help establish and embed the Customer Experience function in Marketing and the wider business. Defining the core deliverables and processes and raising the profile of the team and its activities.
What they are looking for:
• Service design skills including service blueprint and customer journey maps
• Ability to drive implementation of new designed experiences
• Helping to implement customer experience measurement and reporting experience
• Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Working with cross functional and matrix teams
• Customer Experience strategy knowledge
• Creating Customer Experience plans
My client is looking for someone that’s passionate about their customers and is an excellent communicator. You will need strong strategic and analytical skills, be an effective networker and communicate well with colleagues at all levels.
What they can offer you
In addition to the £35-£42K salary and the chance to work as part of an organisation with plenty of growth opportunity, you will also be part of a bonus incentive scheme, private healthcare and the option to buy extra holiday each year.
If you think this role is for you, please get in touch on , or drop me an email at