Stock Planner FTC
This fantastic and established manufacturing organisation produce pioneering and market leading products, are currently looking for an experienced Stock Planner to join them on a 12 - 18 month contract.
The key purpose of the position is to efficiently plan production output and co-ordinate the purchasing of bought in finished goods, in order to optimise sales potential against acceptable inventory levels. The key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Sales Desk and Customer on stock availability issues.
- Co-ordinate improvement activity and optimise support from areas within the supply chain.
- Maintain accurate demand/sales forecasts.
- Take ownership and resolve stock issues
- Develop relationships with suppliers in order to reduce lead times and reduce inventory.
To be considered for this position you will ideally need to be degree educated (or CIPS standard) or equivalent experience, coupled with experience and a good understanding of manufacturing and supply chain processes, including sales and operations planning.
This is a truly fantastic and supportive organisation to be part of. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs