Training Executive (Golf Coaching & Sports Science)
This Training Executive (Golf Coaching) position is an great opportunity to work for the leading sports Association in the World. It is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career within the Golf/Education field! Excellent salary, Plus Private Healthcare, Pension, 31 days holiday, plus free parking.
As the Training Executive (Golf Coaching) - you will be working for a sports organisation, admired across the World, whose reputation is exemplary, they are a leader in their field, with an outstanding reputation for excellence.
The duties for this Training Executive (Golf Coaching) will include:
- Working with the Dynamic Academic team, you will deliver a range of golf coaching modules on higher Education Programmes (levels 5 & 6)
- Prepare, deliver and evaluate the delivery of taught sessions across all of the organisations’ training programmes, including the delivery of sessions in person when required
- Design, edit and manage Examination and Assignment writing for all training programmes
- Leading a range of golf coaching education modules across the academic programmes
- Designing, producing and coordinating marking & moderating of assessments
- Maintaining a tutor workforce to deliver coaching related training and education
- Designing, producing and maintaining e-learning materials
- Working closely with industry experts and undertaking research to help ensure learning materials remain cutting-edge and that programmes continue to be ground-breaking.
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Training Executive (Golf Coaching) would obviously be an outstanding advantage
- Been educated to graduate level in the relevant subject area
- An understanding of all aspects of golf coaching
- Previous teaching experience and being computer literate
- Previous experience as a lecturer in further or higher education
- Experience of design and development of learning material
- Experience in the delivery assessment and monitoring of qualifications
- Experience of e-learning productionExperience of using learning management systems would be desirable
Benefits package for the Training Executive (Golf Coaching):
- Private Healthcare
- 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Free Parking
- Free Refreshments!
To find out more about this Fantastic opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.