Our client in the Newport area is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to fulfil a new role within the business.
Purpose of the Job:
To provide high quality advice and support to internal management team, to allow decisions to be made with supported financial analysis.
Duties will include:
- Providing financial analysis to the management team
- Carrying out margin analysis to guide & influence business decisions
- Create weekly dashboards and commentary
- Supporting the finance team and wider business with key projects
- Own budget and forecast inputs
- Take the lead on various business projects
- Continuous Improvement to business processes
- Be a Trusted Business Partner to the company
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Part Qualified accountant
- Strong Excel Skills (V Look Ups & Pivot Tables etc.)
- Power BI preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (ability to speak to people at all levels)
- Strong business acumen
- People person & team player
- Monthly budget variance analysis & investigation
- Car Driver
Some UK travel may be required.
Accountancy Recruitment Wales Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions.