Group Operations Accountant - FMCG
MacKenzie King are delighted to be supporting an International Food Manufacturing organisation in the recruitment of a Group Operations Accountant. Your role will focus on:
- Ensuring the effective delivery of high quality financial analysis and associated commentary to Senior Management to enable good decision making
- Working with Operational Managers to identify risks & opportunities to improve Financial Performance across the business
- Co-ordinate the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes across with responsibility for maintenance & development of robust budget, forecast & three-year plan models
- Development of enhanced Group Reporting (both financial & operational KPIs) so as to deliver improved analysis and & in-sightful commentary on the monthly performance of each manufacturing unit, including progress on significant improvement initiatives from a financial perspective.
- Support the Innovation Department with Financial Modelling & Analysis of Innovation projects
- Plan and co-ordinate the budget & quarterly forecasting process
- Be a member of the ERP upgrade team ensuring the operational needs of the manufacturing sites are met along with the site reporting requirements to the wider group business.
- Provide Information to support commercial pricing decisions
You will be a fully qualified Accountant from a Food Manufacturing background with experience of commercial innovation and continuous improvement, budgeting and forecasting and developing enhanced reporting. This is a unique opportunity to work for a modern, highly successful international organisation. The package on offer includes an excellent base salary. car allowance, bonus and benefits including the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.