Project Manager - Birmingham, Nationwide role.
£35,000 - £40,000 experience depending
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced project manager from a construction or engineering background to join the Geosciences team for one of Europe's leading multi-disciplinary environmental consultancies. The Geosciences team is continuing to expand rapidly through ambitious plans. As a Project Manager for our client you will be mainly working on major Landfills, distribution warehousing developments and infrastructure projects. Becoming a supporting member of the leadership team you will be required to lead staff on all aspects of Project Management from a construction or engineering stand point. Project planning, monitoring and delivery of all design work will be a key part of this role. The ideal candidate will be a strong negotiator allowing them to convince both colleagues and clients where required. The successful candidate will be required to travel around the country therefore a more central location would be more preferable. Our client prides themselves on creating a working environment that allows them to develop and reach their full professional potential.
To be Successful as a Project Manager you will ideally have;
* Be a Prince 2 qualified practitioner.
* Minimum 5 years' experience within project management.
* Chartered Project Manager or working towards this.
* Impeccable understanding or project and programme management processes.
* Ability to advise on Project Management methodology for the delivery of frameworks and major projects.
* Come from an Engineering or Construction background.
As a Project Manager you will;
* Ensure you are up to date with the latest Project Management techniques, best practice and implement methods of work that will help to improve both accuracy and efficiency.
* Be working alongside regional project teams to provide management services.
* Provide training to other employees that require it.
* Be required to assist the business unit implementing any internal projects for improvement.
* Prepare any plans for succession and audit.
Our client has a generous benefits package on offer for the successful candidate that includes but isn't limited to; Private healthcare, option to buy additional holidays, free life assurance cover and a contributory pension scheme. Our client is also offering regular training and development to help you progress in your career so if this fantastic opportunity sounds like it may be of interest to you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with Bradley Hughes on or alternativelu email a copy of your most recent CV to and I will get in touch.
Commutable Locations - - Wolverhampton, Leicester, Nottingham, Milton Keynes, Worcester, Stoke on Trent, Burton, Derby.