Chase and Holland have a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious finalist or fully qualified CIMA accountant to take on a newly created Site Accountant role in the Scunthorpe area, for a globally recognised FMCG business. This is a chance for the right person to develop and grow their career in a changing and fast-moving environment.
Reporting to the UK Finance Manager, the Site Accountant will be responsible for management accounting, cost and business analysis and take on a number of responsibilities including:
- Weekly management accounts with variance analysis and KPI reports
- Analysis of potential impacts of any new projects and costings for new products and the BOM
- Producing monthly reports and information to feed into the month end management accounts, then complete detailed variance analysis and margin review
- Assisting the commercial and NPD teams with costing of new and existing products
- Conduct departmental cost reviews and maintain cost controls
- Completing budgets for COS and overheads
- Driving continuous improvement of internal controls and recommendations of changes
- Capex management and reviews
- Business partnering operational, commercial and development teams to support the site to achieve group targets, all site KPI's and provide information to support key decision making
The right candidate will be actively studying towards final stages CIMA/ACCA or qualified, have relevant experience and be seeking a role where you can make real impact and drive performance. You will be enthusiastic, self motivated and be looking to develop and grow your career. You will also need excellent communication skills, a passion for business partnering and good IT skills. You will have an analytical mind, be able to challenge the status quo, be a problem solver and able to make decisions.
Our client, are offering a competitive remuneration package of £35,000 - £40,000 (dependent upon experience and qualifications), contributory pension, life assurance, 25 days & BH, various incentive schemes and flexible working policy.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.