Contract Project Manager - Essex
Job Title: Contract Project Manager - Essex
Rate:£350 - £400 per day
My client is successful, dynamic and growing contracting business who work within Civil Engineering, Construction and Utilities sectors.
They are currently growing year on year in the UK and have a healthy turnover.
As a result of increased workload, they are looking to hire a Project Manager to work on Water Treatment Plant upgrades to various sites in the Essex Area.
Reporting to and assisting the Framework Manager and Contracts Manager, the Project Manager will take responsibility for the all Engineering Activities surrounding assigned projects upgrades around water treatment sites in the Essex area.
- Draw up plans and schedules for upcoming work
- Project manage all maintenance and repair programs.
- Project manage all new build & extension programs.
- Ensure each project is running to schedule
- Ensure all works are carried out to a high standard and in line with Client expectations and current HSE legislation.
- Manage payment applications
- Ensure CDM Regulations are always adhered to.
- Ensure that all Subcontractors are conforming to project schedule and the works program is run effectively and efficiently.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Comfortable managing one or more projects from cradle to grave.
- Experience with projects ranging in value from £0.5m to £6m.
- Relevant Technical Engineering Qualification (Degree or HNC)
Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a client facing environment
- Design, Program (MSP) & Site Experience
- NEC Contract experience
The ideal candidate would also:
- Hold AMP Qualification
- Water Industry Experience - M&E/Civils
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Helen Ross at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
Rain Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.