New Sales Ledger Role – Darwen - £20,000-£22,000 – Apply now!
REED Accountancy is recruiting on behalf of a fantastic and vibrant business in the Darwen area that are looking for a Sales Ledger clerk to join their growing company.
We are recruiting for this role due to further growth of the business, and my client is looking to secure their new Sales Ledger clerk to join their growing Finance team as soon as they can.
To be successful in this role, your CV will include the following experience:
• Sales Ledger;
• Set up of new customers – validate European VAT registered companies prior to adding to the system.
• Performing credit checks for new accounts
• Raising credit notes
• Produce invoices in a timely manner.
• Receipt of payments and reconciliation of customer accounts.
• Reconciliation of receipts bank account.
• Reconciliation of all dispatch notes to invoices and filing of invoices.
• To review customer accounts and produce accurate statements prior to distribution at month end.
• Collection of outstanding debt – analysis of slow paying customers to enable the business to make informed decisions.
• Check VAT rates and pricing on invoices
• Intrastat reporting
• EC sales
• Ad-hoc analysis and reports as and when required
Other accounting / admin duties may form part of this role as agreed appropriate and reasonable.
Proven experience working in an accounts department is essential to be considered for this role.
Practical experience in ERP systems, bookkeeping, Excel skills would also be a big advantage.
Our client is offering a starting salary of £20,000-£22,000 (dependent on experience) a brand new modern working environment, 28 days holiday (including statutory holidays), free parking and pension scheme.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
If you have the right experience, are self-motivated and driven, then do not hesitate in replying to this advert with your up to date CV attached or email
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.