Mechanical Design Engineer Solidworks
Mechanical Design Engineer (Solidworks)
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
£25,000 - £32,000 + Training + Progression + Medical + Pension
Excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer who is looking to work for a company who are leaders in their specialist industry and offer technical development through training on their specialist equipment?
Do you have experience working with Solidworks? Are you looking to work on new product development from cradle to grave?
This company who are widely regarded as leaders and work with a variety of industries and manufacturers to produce bespoke components. They design components that are distributed to a wide array on OEM manufacturers and are looking to expand their company after recent success.
In this role you will be designing in Solidworks to develop existing products as well as create new products all the way from design through to prototyping and mass manufacture. You will be working in a tight knit team and will also have the chance to better yourself through technical develop.
This role would suit a Mechanical Design Engineer who is looking for training and the chance to aid the growth of an expanding company by creating a new range of products.
- Designing new products and developing existing products using Solidworks
- Working in a close knit team and liaise with a variety of customers and clients
- Managing product development from cradle to grave
- Degree qualified Mechanical Design Engineer
- Proficient in using Solidworks
- Looking for training and mange product development from cradle to grave
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.