Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer of mechanical products based in the Chippenham area. In support of continual growth, the Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer will be joining an existing and supportive design team.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have a proven background within Mechanical Design, and ideally experience within metal fabrication.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Overseeing the development of products from conceptual drawing stage right through to design for manufacture
- Creating drawings via AutoCAD and Inventor of equipment to customer specifications
- Liaising closely with other members of the design and manufacture team
- Assisting the development of prototypes
- Providing training to new members of the design team
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- HNC or above in an engineering/ design orientated degree
- Proven background within the metal fabrication industry
- Proficient with 3D software, ideally AutoDesk Inventor
- 2+ years' experience in Design Engineering role
- Based in a commutable distance of Chippenham
- Full UK Driving License
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000-£22,000
- 30 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 17:00 (Fri 08:00 - 14:00)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.