Maintenance Engineer - Food
Maintenance Engineer – Food
OTE: £38,000- £42,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join a growing food company commutable to Northampton. The maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a large, growing food company which has seen substantial growth over the last 12 months, which is the reason for the Maintenance Engineer. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be able to work on both mechanical and electrical faults and be able to work independently and as part of a team. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package and numerous opportunities to develop in a thriving business.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working within a Manufacturing Environment
- Electrical – 3phase, invertors, sensors, motors
- Mechanical – hydraulics, belts, bearings, chains
- Be happy to work Shift consisting of days and nights
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a thriving business who are going through a lot of growth
- Technical progression available
- Very competitive salary
- Joining a large team of maintenance engineers
Commutable: Northampton, Crick, Rushden,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details