Field Service Engineer
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
National manufacturer & supplier commercial forecourt equipment (Jetwashes/Air & Water Towers/Vacuums) are seeking a Field Service Engineer to support their continued growth.
Vacancies exist for candidates who reside/work within the following area;
- *1x Northampton/Kettering 20 mile radius
The successful candidates MUST have;
- Field Service Engineer experience
- Able to use a multi-meter
- A full UK driving licence
- Checkable background/work history
- Reside in the area with parking
IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS - Then full product training will be provided.
Home based working in a region, repairing the company's equipment. The working hours are Monday to Friday + one weekend per month to be worked.
The remuneration package includes;
- *£24-£26k circa basic starting salary (based on Mon-Fri & one weekend)
- *Paid Travel from Door to Door (paid from leave to return)
- *Unlimited Overtime
- *Company vehicle, fuelcard, etc
- *28 to 33 days Holiday (20 rising to 25 days + Bank Holidays)
- *Uniform, tools, PDA/mobile phone
Apply and call us at Start Monday now!
Would suit; Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Field Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Technician, Fitter, Electric Engineer, Vending ENgineer, Photocopier Engineer