Our client, a leading company within its industry sector is able to name many leading consumer brands as customers.
Due to a period of growth they are looking for a Media Sales Executive to join their dynamic local team.
The key role and responsibilities for the Media Sales Executive will include but not be limited to:
- Reach (& exceed) individual sales targets
- Win new business and maintain and develop existing business
- Where relevant, contribute to company goals
- Make required number of quality telephone call daily
- Generate required number of face-to-face meetings post training
- Develop meaningful business relationships
- Actively participate in sales meetings and team activities
- Ensure all admin is in line with company policy & procedure
- Some flexibility in hours may be required (i.e. for entertaining) due to the nature of this role
The minimum requirements for the Media Sales Executive are:
- High energy levels - 'sales hungry’ - with an upbeat & positive outlook
- An interest in media, marketing & communications - able to sell a concept
- Confident on the telephone and face-to-face
- A self-starter, highly motivated with creative flair
- Engaging and professional manner
- Personable, relationship builder
- Natural organisational & prioritisation skills
- A 'hunter farmer’ mentality - able to win new business and account manage
- Sales experience would be advantageous, but is not a requisite
Your own transport and driving licence are essential due to the location of the business.
Salary: £16k - £22k pa plus Average OTE £10k uncapped
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.