Private Banking Advice Manager
Financial Planner/ Financial Adviser
Region: South Yorkshire
Salary: £52,000-£61,000 dependent on experience
Private Banking is able to provide holistic advice where appropriate to aim to help customers achieve their financial goals and needs. They can help customers build a robust financial plan. Using this as a basis they can support customers with their needs through access to a variety of products and services.
You will be joining the organisation at a very exciting time as they have introducers in place and a client bank
You have a lot of autonomy but must be commercial at the same time.
Duties of the Financial Planner:
* Provide advice on investment planning, estate planning, tax efficient investment, retirement planning, and lifetime cash flow
* Providing advice for clients while ensuring the best possible client journey and customer outcome
* Providing clients with comprehensive verbal and documented recommendations, in line with best practice
* Able to identify easily a clients future goals
Requirements of the Financial Planner:
* At least 3 years experience advising
* Minimum of Level 4 Diploma
* CAS status and SPS must be up to date
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.