Head Of Risk & Compliance
Head of Compliance
The role will have lead responsibility for managing all aspects of risk & compliance for both internal and external quality standards for the firm.
Duties will include;
* Leading the implementation of regulatory and statutory requirements
* Providing advice and support to firm Management on a range of risk and quality management issues
* Managing and handling complaints including notifying the firm's insurers
* Ensuring risk and compliance issues are identified, monitored and addressed
* Ensuring adherence to company business objectives
* Providing input into business and strategic decisions including supporting with tender applications
* Managing risk and incident registers
* Investigating potential compliance issues
* Preparing regular compliance and risk reports
* Co-ordinating file review processes
* Regularly reviewing risk and compliance procedures and policies
* Managing Lexcel accreditation and other quality schemes
* Managing risk and quality management training programmes
Key Requirements for the Role:
* Excellent understanding and knowledge of the SRAs regulatory framework and associated regulations.
* Experience gained in a similar role & at a similar level
* Be able to showcase how you have advised and developed compliance and risk systems previously
* Ideally candidate would be 5 PQE (however this is just a guide and candidates with more or less experience may also be considered)
If interested in the role then please contact Alex Nash on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.