Product Design Teacher
Our Client is part of a small academy group that in the Black Country. Due to illness they are currently recruiting for a Product Design Teacher to teach their Key stage 3 students until the end of the current academic year. The School have said that this Product Design Teaching role does not need planning and will be teaching year 7 – to year 10.
To apply to this role you will need the following
- Experience of working as a qualified Product Design Teacher
- UpToDate knowledge of the Product Design Curriculum
- Good behaviour management
- Good Product Design teaching subject knowledge
- Whole class teaching role
- Responsible for raising the standards of GCSE students
- Working to the schools systems
- Ongoing CPD
- Working for a family run agency that counts you as an individual and not just a number
- Pay up to £165 per day
- Pension contributions, Holiday pay and opportunity of working via PAYE or umbrella payroll solutions.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Grant Taylor at Flourish Education