Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer required. My client is a specialist Engineering company who due to continued growth are now seeking a Graduate Design Engineer to join their team. This position would suit a candidate who is based in and around the Falmouth area.
The successful candidate will operate in a varied role and be required to produce designs and production drawings based upon client specifications. It is envisaged that the Graduate Engineer will also liaise with internal teams and suppliers on design queries in order to provide product solutions.
The successful Graduate Engineer will be given technical training but expected to have an academic understanding of technical drawings, AutoCAD component lists and specification writing.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Overview
- To be responsible for production of design calculations, sketch drawings, and system schematics.
- Liaise with subcontractors and suppliers to deliver design ideas in liaison with production and technical teams.
- Produce cost proposals for clients.
- There will be the need to work with AutoCAD and maintain schematics and the mechanical database.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree/ HNC or HND in an Engineering orientated subject or similar.
- Experience/ Proficiency with AutoCAD/ Solidworks.
- IT Literate.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Based in a commutable distance of Falmouth.
- Willingness to learn.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £20-25k (depending on experience)
- 28 Days Holiday - (including Bank Holidays)
- Training provided
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.