An exciting opportunity have arisen at a well-established international printing organisation based in the heart of Orpington. This Credit Control role will enable the successful candidate to become a part of a fantastic team that are always growing in numbers due to the progression and expansion of the business.
As a Credit Controller you will be involved with the following:
- Working from a daily ledger of up to £2,000,000
- Allocating money received from clients
- On a day-to-day basis make a high volume of outbound calls
- Plan and organise caseload to maximise collections activity
- Ensure all collections activity is accurately documented and diarised in the database
- Process accounts through the small claims courts
- Chase clients to recover the debt in full, with use of tracing agents.
- Process client debit/credit card payments
- Follow up on cases via the court i.e. warrants
The following benefits are also included:
- Annual Bonus
- Free Staff Parking
- Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Discount on company products
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to feedback on your application, if therefore you hear nothing from us in 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If, however we are presenting you to our clients, we expect to be able to carry out an agency interview within 5 working days. You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Position: Credit Controller
Salary: £19,000 - £21,500