Full time role but will consider reduced hours
A newly created position in a highly successful and a leading company are looking to expand their head office with a new Payroll Administrator. In this role you will be responsible for managing the monthly and weekly payrolls and liaising with site managers to ensure timesheets are updated and being paid correctly.
The role will include but not restricted to:
* Processing payrolls for over 10000 employees on a weekly and monthly basis
* Inputting new starters, leavers and change of personal details into the system
* To maintain up to date payroll information and calculate SMP, SPP, SSP and holiday pay
* Ensuring all payroll related information is kept up to date and accurate to ensure that all employees are paid correctly
* Ensuring all payroll functions are processed in a timely manner including P45s, P46s and P60s
* Liaising with managers from different departments ensuring all timesheets are accurate and ready for processing
* Liaising with external agencies to ensure timesheet hours are correct
* Responsible for resolving payroll queries
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous experience in Payroll Administration
* Experienced in using Microsoft Excel
* Good communicator and attention to detail
* Working a relaxed and friendly office environment
* Dress down Fridays
* Supportive team offering onsite and offsite training
* Free onsite parking
* Medicash plan
* Flexible working hours
* Will consider reduced working hours
If you would like to be considered for the role please send a copy of your CV in Word document and click APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.