International Accountant - First time mover
Brewster Partners are recruiting an International Accountant for a professional services organisation based in Sheffield.
* Year End Reporting
* Prepare the statutory accounts for various entities, Liaise with external auditors
* Review local statutory accounts and group consolidation packs
* Review submitted consolidation packs and liaise with relevant overseas financial controllers
* Review the closing journals
* Accounting Controls and Support
* Providing accounting advice to a number of sites
* Working with the tax team to provide accounting advice and solutions to structural issues
* Assisting in improvements to financial controls and other efficiencies.
* Drive for continued improvement of management reporting and risk management.
* Provide support and training to project teams and other finance teams as required
* Ideally Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
* Excellent knowledge of current UK GAAP/ IFRS accounting standards & regulatory reporting requirements
* Strong technical accounting skills, with the ability to apply these skills to provide practical solutions to complex accounting, structural and regulatory challenges
* Ability to review, document and improve internal processes
* International exposure
* Ability to build strong relationships
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.ukfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.