Exciting opportunity for an Finance Assistant to join a growing young and dynamic interior design organisation with very prestigious clientele. Due to continued expansion and growth, the company is looking to open an in-house accounts team. This position comes with a great opportunity to be a part of building a new team and fantastic progression route all the way to management level.
As a Finance Assistant you will be:
- Posting purchase invoices
- Reconciling bank entries in the accounting system
- Credit control and debt collection
- Preparing payment runs
- Day-to-day financial administration
- Ad hoc reporting
What you’ll need to succeed as a Finance Assistant:
- Experience in bookkeeping or small business accounting
- Strong organisational skills
- Xero experience desirable
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, including vlookups and pivot tables
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
Business Director has vacated some time in his busy schedule and is looking to interview potential Finance Assistants as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to grow within the business and manage their finance and operation side, as well as work together with their small friendly team of professionals.