Area; - Colchester - Ipswich.
My client one of the UK’s leasing mutual societies who has developed a highly successful business model providing tailored financial advice and products to select professional groups, notably GPs, hospital doctors, dentists, teachers and lawyers and a range of commercial financial products for the organisations in which they are employed; currently has an opportunity for a Financial Consultant to join their team in Colchester/Ipswich, specialising in the education sector of the market.
You will need to have a solid financial background and a proven track record of delivering sound holistic financial advice being qualified to at least QCF Level 4 (and ideally working towards Chartered status).
You should also possess considerable interpersonal skills in order to be effective in helping busy professionals with often complicated financial planning needs.
Experience in the Teachers markets would be a distinct advantage but is not a necessity as you will be provide you with comprehensive knowledge and training from the outset.
The successful applicant for the Financial Adviser role will enjoy a great package with the following benefits:-
- A competitive basic salary of circa £44,500 - £63,000, depending on qualifications and experience, with significant salary progression opportunities
- Participation in quarterly and annual bonus schemes
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous company pension scheme with up to 10% employer matched contributions
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Plus all the support and training that you will need to develop your skills as a financial advisor
This is just the start - my client also provides their Financial Consultant with appointment booking assistance allowing you to focus more of your time on delivering advice, plus all the benefits you would expect from working within a large mutual organisation including help with complex cases, technical guidance and a framework that promotes business growth.
If you are interested in this exciting position please forward your CV for immediate short-listing.