This management accountant role is a fantastic opportunity for a experience management accountant to enchance their knowledge within a worldwide leading company.
My client are a worldwide leading company in Brentwood. They are looking for an experienced french speaking management accountant to join their team. This role will require travel across Europe on a monthly basis.
The responsibilities for this Management Accountant role are:
- Complete Month-end processes to meet the requirement of all aspects of French statutory accounting and US GAAP in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for various variance analysis templates both P&L and Balance sheet statement.
- Ensure budgets and forecasting are accurate and maintained through regular communication.
- Making sure accounting system controls are adhere to.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts both for French entity and UK entity within the group
- Preparing analysis schedules for audit purposes and assisting the external auditors when needed
The successful candidate will be an experience management accountant who has implemented systems in their career.
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
- Excellent benefits