Winners are looking for an Assistant Manager to join a successful and growing accounts team in Falmouth. You will be joining a talented team committed to delivering a high-quality service to a varied portfolio of clients. Managers are responsible for co-ordinating their team, and for managing projects and multiple assignments in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and review of disclosures under a range of accounting frameworks.
- Review of management reporting for our outsourcing clients
- Liaising with auditors as necessary
- Managing the work flow of the department and supervising the staff
- Assisting junior members in achieving their work goals.
- Performing annual appraisals on the department staff
- Taking part in Practice Development and develop own contacts to network with
- Ensuring marketing of all services in the firm to their clients and that staff are aware of what is provided
- Managing time costs that are being charged to clients and deal appropriately with jobs that are envisaged to go over budget
- Meeting clients face to face and developing good rapport acting in a professional manner
- Ensuring that department controls are maintained including WIP updates, planner updates, time sheets completed on time, holiday and sickness forms submitted, absence reported by etc.
Technical skills, experience & knowledge:
Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- Ability to support and mentor team members
- An exceptional team player, juggling a number of clients with conflicting demands
- Ability to understand the needs of the client and act accordingly
- The ability to act as client relationship manager on a portfolio of clients
- Effective time and project management skills, being able to manage multiple assignments within the required time frames
- Ability to use own initiative and think independently in order to resolve issues
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Is pro-active and enthusiastic, looking for business opportunities and methods of improving service delivery
The company have a very friendly office and has a very team-based approach to their working environment. Good communication skills are essential as you will be interacting with people at all social levels.
Please contact Maxine at Winners for further information or click the link and submit your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.