Reed Specialist Recruitment are delighted to be working again with an instantly recognisable and returning client of ours in their search for a Part-time Finance Manager. This assignment is one ideally suited to candidates that have a minimum of 3 senior management experience and are ready to lead a large team.
My client is keen to move quickly and meet with candidates of interest who hold a formal accountancy qualification or are qualified by experience. This role will see you regularly liaise with non-financial staff/clients, lead the finance function and be a strong strategic leader.
• Managing the day to day Finance Department
• Developing business strategies
• Maintaining strong relationships with company bankers and invoice finance facility
• Preparing cash flow forecasts
• Responsible for the monthly management accounts
• Preparing forecast updates for Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Net Debt
• Ensuring Finance Processes are strong & key accounts are reconciled monthly with KPI’s being achieved
The Ideal Candidate
• Has managed budgeting and strategic planning within a complex organisation
• Qualified CA or QBE
• Ideally a minimum of 3-5 years Senior Management Experience
If you are interested in the position and would like to have a confidential chat about the role please apply through this post, contact me directly on or