UK Commercial Broking Manager ( Full or Part Time) Fleet, Hampshire
An outstanding and quite unique opportunity has arisen within an established broker for an experienced Commercial broking professional.
The role involves looking after an existing book of predominantly commercial ( with some personal lines) business with the additional responsibility of seeking and developing additional new business.
To maintain, develop and convert a pipeline of New Commercial Insurance Business
You will receive the full support and backing of the business owner to assist you in acquiring the new business.
Established for c 10 years the role is newly available and offers an ideal opportunity for either a proactive commercial broker looking to develop a long term career or a more seasoned broker looking for that balance of life that reduced hours could offer.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has the following: -
- At Least 5 Years Commercial / Corporate/Personal Lines Experience
- Excellent negotiation skills with Insurers and prospects
- A proven new business development History
- An Ability to meet and exceed targets and KPI
- Excellent knowledge of the Insurance Market and its trends
- CII or progress towards is desirable
An excellent remuneration package is available for the right candidate including a bonus Structure, Pension and medical insurance.