ESOL Trainer/ Assessor
Do you have a passion for working with adults?
We have an exciting opportunity for an ESOL Tutor to join this well known, growing Privatetly owned Company.
- Designing and delivering course to residents through effective assessment tools, innovative course and lesson planning.
- Teaching Maths or English and ICT
- Working with learners to promote regular attendance, punctuality and progression to further learning and employment.
- Qualification in ESOL
- Experience of developing curriculum, delivering and assessing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write lesson plans
- IT literate.
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work with in a team and on own.
Please apply if you would like to know more about the role!
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation