Head of Collectiions
NP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we've exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you'll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
This role will form part of the Operations Senior Leadership Team and as such will be responsible for contributing to the on-going leadership and development of the operations team, and will have shared accountability for the overall operations strategy.
This role provides senior management oversight of all operations Collections & Recoveries activities within the Customer Support structure. The job holder will be accountable for the design & implementation of short, medium and long term plans to ensure that Collections and Recoveries activities meet customer needs & regulatory requirements, as well as achievement of the agreed business objectives with a strong awareness and focus on Risk and Regulation including Conduct Risk Framework.
The role will also be accountable for maximising the effectiveness and efficiency of the people, systems, outsourced partners, balances and processes that are under their control.
Specifically the jobholder will be responsible for:
- The continued 'transformation' from a collections & recoveries function to an end-to-end Customer Support Centre
- Monitoring the regulatory landscape, and working with key internal & external stakeholders to ensure regulatory compliance at all times, integration of industry best practice, and driving the vision "To lead our industry as a force for positive change"
- Management of strategies, balances & accounts that fall within collections and recoveries framework, including delivery of associated 'Bad Debt Targets' within the Business Plan
- Delivery of Customer Support Centre Operational Service Level Agreements and Targets as reviewed on a regular basis
- Ownership of the agreed annual operating budget, with an on-going focus on operational effectiveness and efficiencies to optimise operating costs in an environment of continuous improvement
- Ensuring an effective and value adding end to end operating model and associated processes and policies - driving optimal bad debt performance, balanced with a customer centric experience - including the introduction & integration of self-serve, automated & digital solutions which enhance the customer journey & experience as well as driving business efficiency
- Direct leadership and management of colleagues and activities
The role will be accountable for the strategic direction, leadership, and operational oversight of the Customer Support Centre, and the job holder will be expected to deliver on target performance for these areas, working closely with key stakeholders (e.g. Risk & Compliance), and operating within agreed budgetary guidelines and business objectives.
As the job holder will have responsibility for all collections and recoveries activities and it is an expectation of this role that travel and attendance at locations within the UK and Europe will be accommodated as required.
What we need you to have
- Experience of working within a Financial Services or similar environment in a similar role
- Results focused and able to lead teams to achieve a common goal and managing change and transformation.
- Demonstrate the ability to construct robust business cases, organise and prioritise
- Demonstrate strong Leadership skills, excellent team management skills and be able to influence and communicate effectively.
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology & tools
- Strong commercial awareness, experience of managing projects and leading teams in a customer focused environment.
- Experience of implementing new technologies in a service environment
- Experience of managing suppliers, stakeholders and outsourced relationships
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy