Primary Teacher Vacancies in Nottingham - Permanent and Maternity Cover Available
A school rated 'Good’ by Ofsted are currently looking for outstanding teachers to join our passionate and dedicated team.
We are seeking to appoint a permanent Key Stage 2 teacher and also a temporary year 3 teacher to cover maternity leave (up to 1 year).
Our vision is to create a school community where children excel, develop a love of learning and create magical memories that will last them a lifetime. We have high expectations for every child to succeed through the provision of personalised, real-life learning experiences which enable them to grow into productive and valued citizens. Children will have success for today and be prepared for tomorrow.
The successful candidate will:
• be passionate and committed to improving the life chances of our pupils and making a difference;
• be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations;
• be a positive role model who can inspire and motivate;
• be a reflective practitioner with a commitment to continued professional development;
• be a strong communicator with pupil, parents and staff who is prepared to go the extra mile for our school community;
• support and champion the school’s ethos and values;
• be a team player who is positive and flexible.
We are able to offer you:
• the opportunity to join a positive, supportive and forward thinking staff team;
• outstanding professional development opportunities led by our dynamic senior leadership team in partnership with the Trust;
• excellent bespoke career development with the opportunity to shape the schools future;
• opportunities for accelerated pay progression for sustained outstanding performance;
• enthusiastic, polite and well-mannered pupils;
• access to wellbeing services such as free health screening
• additional benefits and incentives such as discounted gym membership and discounts at high street retailers.
The school put their employees at the heart of everything they do. They have recently been accredited on the Times Best 100 not-for-profit organisations list for 2018, demonstrating their commitment to making the Trust a great place to work.