Regulatory Data Analyst
This position involves a combination of operational support and analytical functions. This requires performance of routine and complex functions and exception management processing as required. The Regulatory Reporting group supports aggregated public data reporting, reporting to regulators and ad-hoc reporting for participants and trade associations. Core functions of the group include generation, transformation, validation, and analysis of OTC derivative data for producing reports that satisfy the needs of regulators and industry participants.
- Generate and produce ad-hoc reporting for industry governance committees, trade associations, participants and third parties on an as needed basis
- Conduct and analyze reporting usage patterns to identify segments based on common participant and regulatory needs and engagement
- Review daily exception management of 'business as usual’ functions including trade repository reconciliation and TRACE reporting.
- Perform daily reconciliation of regulator and participants reports reviewing the reports for accuracy and ensuring breaks are escalated in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, Macro’s & Formulas)
- Analytical Mindset
- Understanding of Trend Analysis
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Qlikview Experience (desirable)