This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Fitter to join an established business on a permanent basis. Salary £20K depending on experience/qualification.
- Perform all required tasks/operations within manufacturing cell to include electrical and mechanical assembly, cable preparation, harnessing and soldering.
- To be conversant with H&S, quality and process documentation
- To be able to identify any issues or changes and propose solutions on new manufacturing build.
- To be able to train new assemblers on current manufacturing build using Work Instructions and Wiring Schematics.
- To be able to build/repair legacy product with minimal drawings and schematics
- To maintain general housekeeping and contribute in continual improvement ideas/activities
- Previous electrical/mechanical assembly of electrical components using drawings and/or works instructions
- The ability to use hand tools in the operation of assembly of component parts
- Time served apprentice with full indentures in an electrical environment.
- Internal qualifications from previous employer to include, IPC, JST, H&S, NVQ's
- Experienced in the field of electrical/electronic assembly
To be considered for this role please click "apply now" and submit a copy of your updated CV.